Every year you seem to have more and more shareholders coded as lost on your files. Although the database
searches are performed, they still remain. You want to locate them because they will only cause more headaches
if they appear after their abandoned property is transferred to the state. You look at ways to entice
them to appear. Finally you turn to other firms as necessary to aid you in your mission.
But you still get that uncomfortable feeling. All the while
asking the question - with a name, address and social security number why do some firms take up to 18
months and charge 35% of a shareholder's assets in order to prevent their assets from escheatment?
It just does not seem right to you or to Milestone.
Enter Milestone's FAIR program. The FAIR program is a simple and cost free method of preventing your shareholder's
hard earned assets from going to the state as abandoned property. We take out the mystery. We add value.
We are unique since we:
• Fully disclose the asset name, amount and location
• Have an informative outgoing phone campaign to assist shareholders.
• Have a 375 database address update to locate your shareholders
• Have fees a mere fraction of current industry standard
• Have simplified forms to allow for sale of stock to reduce small accounts
• Have simplified surety processing for lost certificates
• Have product support and partnership with your TA
• Have a program for shareholders who are not lost, but have misplaced certificates
We study every aspect of your shareholder files to recommend ways to aid your investors. Our program
is designed by former industry executives tired of the same old story. Shareholders are not even charged
fees if they simply need instructions on how to perform the claim process directly.
The concept is revolutionary…no more extreme fees due to lack of better programs. Once you use
the Milestone FAIR program, you will wonder why all of these other programs have ever existed. Let us
provide a free analysis of your registered file….you will be happy with the results.